- A slim, elegant bottle design ideal for dessert wines and ice wines
- Bellissima bottles are typically made in smaller volumes to package wines that are consumed in smaller pours
- Clear or “flint” glass is most often used for white wines that will be consumed shortly after bottling with little to no ageing
- The clear glass is an excellent choice for rosé wine to show off the alluring color of the beverage
- Farro Glass offers a full lineup of the most essential and commonly used bottles in winemaking
Bellissima wine bottles are most commonly used for dessert wines and ice wines. The slim design lends an elegant appearance when this bottle appears at the end of your meal. They are typically half the volume of standard bottles, as a Bellissima’s contents are often pricey and consumed in smaller pours.
- Volume: 375 mL
- Style: Bellissima
- Use: Sweet Red, Dessert Wine
- Color: Flint / Clear
- Finish: Cork
- Bottom: Punted
- Case QTY: 12
Our Farro Glass Wine Bottles offers a full lineup of the most essential and commonly used bottles in winemaking. We scoured the world to find a bottle source that could provide a quality product consistently and at a fair price that we can pass on to our customers. If you’ve been searching for reasonably priced bottles that are reliably in stock, look no further.