- This smaller Bordeaux bottle offers the classic shape in a size that’s half the volume
- Clear or “flint” glass is most often used for white wines that will be consumed shortly after bottling with little to no ageing
- The clear glass is an excellent choice for rosé wine to show off the alluring color of the beverage
- Farro Glass offers a full lineup of the most essential and commonly used bottles in winemaking
A half volume option for the most popular wine bottle in the world. As the name suggests, the Bordeaux bottle (also known as a Claret bottle) originates from the Bordeaux region of France. Easily identified by its wide shoulders and straight body, this bottle style comes in a variety of colors and is suitable for a myriad of wine styles. Brown and dark green are commonly used for reds to protect them from light during long storage periods, while light green and flint are most often used only for white wines that will be consumed much sooner after bottling.
- Volume: 375 mL
- Style: Bordeaux / Claret
- Use: Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, Chenin Blanc
- Color: Flint / Clear
- Finish: Cork
- Bottom: Punted
- Case QTY: 24
Our Farro Glass Wine Bottles offers a full lineup of the most essential and commonly used bottles in winemaking. We scoured the world to find a bottle source that could provide a quality product consistently and at a fair price that we can pass on to our customers. If you’ve been searching for reasonably priced bottles that are reliably in stock, look no further.